Wednesday 22 January 2014

Love quotes

     The month of February is approaching and the shops have started displaying the Valentine Theme promptly all-over. So let me jump on the bandwagon and share some of my favourite love-quotes from movies:

1) "Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivalgates at the Heathrow Airport. General opinion starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I dont see that. It seems to me that Love is everywhere.Often it is not particularly dignified and newsworthy, but it is always there-fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, old friends. When the plane hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls were messages of hateor revenge- they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I have got a sneaky feeling that love actually is all around."
                                                                                                                                         -Love Actually

2) "The fame thing is not really real you know. And don't forget I 'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
                                                                                                                                          -Notting Hill

3) "It is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to have a beautiful heart."
                                                                                                                                 -A Beautiful Mind

4) "I have always believed in numbers and the equations and logics that lead to reason. And after a life-time of such pursuits, I ask whattruely is logic? Who decides reason? My question has taken me through the physical to the metaphysical, the delusional and back. And I have the most important discovery of my career, of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of lovethat all logical reasons can be found."
                                                                                                                                   -A Beautiful Mind
5) "When You Realize You Want To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With Somebody, You Want The Rest Of Your Life To Start As Soon As Possible"
                                                                                                                     - "When Harry Met Sally"


No comments:

Post a Comment