Friday 10 January 2014

Gain in pounds



1                                All my life, I have been a thin girl and my weight has remained constant. I ate what I wanted, did no exercise and there I was lean and mean without an ounce of fat. I had seen my friends crib about their tummy fat, going on diets and taking up morning jogging or gymming to get rid of extra fat. I once told my friend that its so good that she had control of her body weight in her hands i.e when she gobbles up food, she put on weight and when she wants to shed it, all she has to do is do dome exercise. She sighed and told me that while it is easy to put on weight , it is so tough to get rid of it. I was naïve. I didn’t understand their pain. 
              
                  But now I feel that pain. My weight has shot up to new heights in the past one-two years. So while, I should rejoice that now my BMI index has moved from scale 20 to 22, I am not happy. The main reason being that the clothes don’t fitme anymore. For the first time in the history of my life, the day has come when I have to discard the last season's clothes because ehemm, the clothes have shrinked or I have grown 1-2 size bigger. I now share the pain of all girls on issues of  woobly arms and tummy fat. For the first time, the main reason behind this new year resolution : “Physical Exercise” is not just to get fit but to tone oneself down and not allow extra fat grow on the body.







1 comment:

  1. *sigh*.. are you talking about tummy fat? *double sigh*

    ReplyDelete