Saturday 25 January 2014

i wasted 15 minutes to think for a title of this 10-minte post

I had almost forgot to post for today and just now at 11:15pm I rushed out of my bed when thankfully it striked me that I have to post. Yaya to the Blogathon 2014 spirit.


Just a snippet of our conversation today evening while shopping:

Wife (showing her husband one dress *kurti* to be specific): Look, I am getting this dress for 40%!!!!!

Husband (nonchalently): uhh, ok.

Wife (showing off her tact in looking for good deals) : See, we went to Biba but they didnt have this on sale. Then in Shoppers Stop, they had this same kurta for 10% discount only. Online I was not getting my size. Pantaloons always have better discounts than others. (Husband and wife had roamed to these stores prior to coming at Pantaloons store)

Husband (with a straight face and sarcasm dripping with every word spoken): You have missed to check the prices in Lifestyle store. May be now you should  check there.

Wife:




Image courtesy: Google images

2 comments: