Sunday 26 January 2014

65, 728, not 14

So while in the last post, I struggled for the title of the post, today I have this super title for this post.

65: Happy 65th Republic Day friends!! Even if I say this to the only reader *myself* who reads this blog. Today I sort of made a record by waking up so late in the morning. The morning began with watching the Republic Day parade on TV. Since childhood I wait for bated breath to see the tableaux of my home-state and other states. This time, when the tableux of Assam state appeared on screen, the atmosphere was mixed with the grave and mesmerizing voice of late Mr. Bhupen Hazarika. The beautiful profound song that was being played was this. I youtubed the song and thought of sharing the song in the blog as well:




728: The no. of pages of the fattest book I have read till date. I finally finished the epic "The Museum of Innocence" by Orhan Pamuk today. The book review is due but that is the post of another day.
   

not 14: I am a Rafa fan and was rooting for his 14th Grand Slam Title at today's Australian Open final. So was dissappointed with his injury and his loss but tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment