Monday 19 December 2011

random Realization

So finally today I took a stance and spoke for myself and asked for a sort of favour to the boss. I dont know what will happen tomorrow or in the long run, but I am kind of pleased with myself that finally after a lot of dilly-dallying I put forward my situation and asked for a way out.

Also I learnt an important lesson: Whenever you are in a position to help your subordinate, help. Whenever you are in a position to make or break someone's review, make it better. Whenever you are in a position to choose between forgive and forget and revenge, choose the former one. You may not realize it but small deeds like these will make a huge impact on your subordinate. 'Whenever possible, Be an open-minded Good Boss' as a retired GM said in an meeting.

The lesson that I learnt above doesnt mean that this was the response I received. But I would rather be what that ex-G.M than any other version.

All that I would like to believe at this moment is " All that happens is for good."

No comments:

Post a Comment