Monday 19 December 2011

10 day You Challenge: 5 foods


After such a long break, it's no sense to continue this tag but well its end-December. And like many things, I want to finish this and step into the new Year afresh, with new tags to do;) and no laments for the old incomplete ones;)

So here goes my favourite 5 foods:

1) Besan ke laddoo: Ma ke haath ke bane huwe. No matter how less time she has, she always ensures to pack a box of laddoo for me.
2) Biryani: that ZZ makes. I am a big fan and on special demand, the guy cooks his awesome biryani
3) Corn: bhutta, bolied corn, sweet corn, baby corn-corn in every form. I like.
4) Khandvi and Dhokla- I so much relish these snacks.I have tried making Dhokla more than 5 times and eveytime it ended non-fluffy and hard. Hmm..in new year I have to get some of my culinary disasters right.
5) Sweets: I have a sweet touth. As a kid, I was notorious among my relatives for my love for anything sweet.

1 comment:

  1. All of this is such nice stuff that it has to be in the list of favorites for a large number of people :) lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete