Saturday 15 December 2012

Tag:Weverb 2012 (Dec5-Dec11)

Punctuality is a virtue and I lack it. Online at least. So without further ado, lets continue:


Lets continue..
Cook: What was your best recipe/dish of the year? Share it!
 
And as I looked at my photo folder, I noticed a lot of new experiments I did this year. Favorite recipe of the year should go to Som-Tam (Thai Green Papaya Salad). I had brought 2 raw-papayas from the kitchen garden of mother-in-law this diwali. Each papaya made one dessert and a big salad bowl. 

Recipe is very simple (the reason I made it). I scouted google for its recipe and found this http://www.swapnascuisine.com/2011/05/green-papaya-salad-kappalanga-omakka.html which is almost how I made mine.

Enliven:  Was there a book or article that inspired you to make a change in your life this year? What was the source and what did you change?

I got to read a book from one of my father's friend. The book not only is a biography of a forgotten hero but also give a glimpse of the bygone society.Reading the book inspired me to someday write a book myself. (I woman can dream, right.)

Respond: Do you actively listen to your inner voice/conscience? Describe a time this year you heard and responded to it.
 
No, I don’t. I am a confused soul trying my best to simplify my life. Actively listening to my inner conscience would definitely help me but its mostly in the times of problem, when I try to look for the answers by looking inwards.

Triumph: How were you challenged by a project or goal this year? What did you learn from it?
 
 Zindagi mein aisi bahut si mushkilein aayengi but always stand up for yourself. I shall not call that episode  triumph, because in a direct sense it  ultimately leads to loss for me but indirectly, I learnt so much. That there are people with inflated egos who take official things personally, try their best to damage you and create barriers on your way. That people would be nice to you since you have been nice to them is eye-wash. That there are people who will always be your strength, cherish them. That life is tough and unpredictable, just have faith, keep doing good and have belief in yourself.

Lose:  Did you have to say goodbye to a person, or even a cherished object, this year? Take a moment to celebrate the memory

I can only think of one person right now when it comes to loss. He was a mess worker in the girls hostel. Happy-go-lucky fellow who made many a parties possible, run for many a errands and always check on you if you skip your meal. Everyone in the hostel had nice memories of him. He died young and it was a sad news to hear the news.

Spend/Save: Are you richer or poorer this year, compared to last year?

Richer. Richer by age and the wisdom it brings;), by experience and yeah a few pennies richer monetarily for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment