Friday 21 December 2012

Tag: Weverb12 (Dec15-Dec20)

Dec 15: quote [GROW]: What inspirational quote would you associate with this past year for you?
As per situation, i look for strength under different inspirational words. But one 

"Get up & face the music"


Dec 16: replicate [CREATE]: What were you inspired to create/make this year based on something else? (i.e. a pin from pinterest, recipe from a friend, etc.)
It has to be a name plate drawing I made inspired from this blog. I also have a picture during the painting.



Dec 17: thank [HOPE]: Write that thank you note that you’ve been meaning to send this year… or would like to send next year…
This has to be to my parents. Even though I believe that it is important to "say" you love when you mean it, I have never  been open to my parents to tell them "I love you". 
"I feel blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for all the unconditional love you showered on us, for all the scoldings we had in our childhood, for being the patient ears to our stupid and angry vents, for being the helping hands in our downfalls, for being the inspiration and motivation to look forward to, for being the best parents in the world. I love you!!"

Dec18: soak [LISTEN]: What have you soaked in this year? (Baths, sun, ideas?) How did it affect your mentality?
Sunshine. A loads of sunshine. During the walks in lunch break out in the garden. From the window panes in my office seat. In the little square of my balcony at home. Sunshine makes me warm and happy. It is the combination of sunshine and cold winds that makes my winters beautiful.

Dec 19: exercise [LIVE]: How did you live actively in 2012? What will you change in 2013?
I participated in 5k race this July. I think I have already boasted about  it earlier. So for at least a month I jogged religiously before the D-day and later it all stopped. 
For 2013 I have plans. To do yoga every day, morning walks and running more. 

 Dec 20: reminisce [GROW] What distant memory/time did you find yourself longing for in 2012?
I didnt travel much this year. So at so many times I found myself longing to travel to new places , remembering the good old times of distant places with family/ friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment