Continuing the tag, here is the list of Eight Fears. Following are my eight fears that can be tamed and win over:
1) I fear that I will never gain weight. I so want to gain weight and look different from my earlier self.
2) I fear that I can never drive in the insane city traffic.
3) I fear that I am not becoming the person I want to be. I know this, I fear this but I am not at all doing anything towards it.
4) I fear if all the dreams I have will be dreams only.
5) I fear of heights.
6) I fear that I might turn into a non-active, non-spiritual, lazy woman who don’t exercise, yoga, pray and is lazy to do her household chores and cook and clean and attend functions.
7) I fear that I will never learn swimming.
Now that I have documented the fears I have, I will come back here from time to time to check if I have overpowered them or not.