Thursday 1 October 2009

Two Awards, One tag and merry month-beginning :))






Yes Neha, along with the awards and tag, I even swept your post title as well ;)) . Thank you Neha!!

Now without wasting a second, here goes the tag:


1.What is your current obsession ?

Blogging. That included more reading, less writing. Whenever something note-worthy happens, my mind starts planning it to blog it out..




2. What are you wearing today?
Salwaar Suit


3. What’s for dinner?

It is gonna be chole and roti.




4. What’s the last thing you bought?

Maggie Vegetable Atta Noodles




5. What are you listening to right now?

Incessant noise the ceiling fan is making




6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

A blogger with a heart of gold. She writes beautiful..




7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Somewhere in picturesque Europe..




8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?

Sun-screen




9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Kerela




10. Which language do you want to learn?

French. It sounds sophisticated.




11. What’s your favourite quote?

"Life goes on"




12. Who do you want to meet right now?

Someone whose mail I received yesterday.




13. What is your favourite colour?

Red. But the irony is I have only one tee in that colour.




14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?

An embroidered silk salwaar-suit.




15. What is your dream job?
I used to think being an Engineer is my dream-job. don’t agree to it anymore.




16. What’s your favourite magazine?

Reader’s Digest and Femina




17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A nice dress!




18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

Indians sporting Blonde hair.




19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
SRK




20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

Anything that suits me and that is long enough to be tied in a pony-tail




21. What are you going to do after this?

look at the watch and exclaim "one more hour to go before I leave for home";))




22. What are your favourite movies?

A lot. You can visit this page to see which are they.




23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?

Deo, lip balm, sun-screen




24. What inspires you ?

Anybody who does his work sincerely and with a smile on his/her face.




25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:

Wear your best smile, never do make-up if you don’t know how to put it and keep it simple




26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?

Give a puzzled look at the closet and then unpack the packed closet in search of something to wear,lol




27. Coffee or tea?

It’s a tie.




28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

I flip magazines, talk to mummy or a close friend, take a walk, try to sleep




29. What is the meaning of your name?

the saddest part of my existence..My name has no exact meaning.:(




30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

A lot..All of those that are appearing in “I read” list.




31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

Ice-cream, imarti




32. Favorite Season ?

Spring



33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?

A cup of hot cuppa tea..Its tea-time:))




34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

Tell them what they have done to you and that you dont want to be in their contact.




35. What are you afraid of the most?

Dark!!




36.My Question: Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously??:O



Rules for those who are tagged:Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.

I tag:

dewdropdreams

AS

prashant

Merlin

Dido

Aanya
Neha aka my lemonade chronicles

and all those who want to take it up!!






"I love your blog award" goes to

Arunima






"One lovely-Blog" Award goes to

Shruti aka My days, my thoughts

Cm-chap aka Dare to Acheive







I earlier received this "Blog-Buddies Award" too which goes too:

Neha aka my Lemonade Chronicles

celestialrays





Enjoy!!








7 comments:

  1. now for the post, amazing answers...loved reading them...a big smile comes on my face when i tread SRK is over-rated...and well, my answer to your question - it is possible re...love does not see numbers...whatever it may be

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u serious i am tagged?? lolll... my firt tag wow.. feels greattt thankss daaa :)

    Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously??:

    haha interesting q's :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the awards! nice tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happened to chance upon your blog through celestial rays blog. The last question is quite interesting..and my answer to it would be Yes..:P

    visit my blog at viswajithandharry.wordpress.com

    vishwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the award sweetz . My first ever....
    Muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Engineer's job is the dream job...Hehehehe...me too had the same misconception. :-D

    Nice answers. fashion faux pas- Indians sporting blond hair...so right!! They look yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ neha :)) thanks a lot dear..

    @aanya congrats!! your welcome daa..

    @om ;)) but you are supposed to do this tag too..

    @celestialrays welcome;))

    @solilo thanks a lot!!take it up plzz.

    @viswajit welcome to my space...will surely be visiting yours..;))

    @neha :)) welcome..u sure deserve this:D

    @insignia ;)) n when I say this I feel I have a whole generation of Engineers backing me;))
    n indians sporting blonde hair are like "ewwww.."

    ReplyDelete