Whenever anybody asked “Whats Your Rashee” when I was in secondary school, I gave the blankest look I could give (and believe me, I am too good when it comes to expressing through face expressions;)).Thanks to my friend D , who later told me the existence of something called Sun/Zodiac Sign and Moon Sign. Yey, So from then on I knew the answer!!
I knew that I was “Cancer-the crab” according to my Sun-Sign and that’s it .And thus began the weekly Horoscope reading habit. But Hey, I am not like those who believe whatever is written and have faith in it religiously.. naah, for me they are just for fun. Read, laugh and forget..
It was only in college when I got to read the bible of astronomy “Linda Goodman Sun Signs” and her another work "Love Signs". And on hearing any person’s birthday those days, the first reaction always was “ohh, (s)he’s that sign!!!! Thats why (s)he is like this” or “ohh, (s)he’s that sign!!!! But (s)he is not like typical sign...”
In case I am starting to sound like Sorceress, let me come to the point. Its been around 5 months of blogging and I have come across with some very nice blogs. And seeing the blogger’s profile I, by default, checks their Sun Sign. I have definitely matured now and dont care much about all this stuff but they say, old habits die hard..Hence this post!!! [:)]
And here are the tit-bits, this Disciple of Linda Goodman found out in the Blogger World:
1) If the blogger Sun Sign is Aries, heavy chances are that he/she is very open-minded and they surely have posted their photo in their profile and in their posts as well. Another point noticed was that they are happy bloggers (fun stuff they write)
Just go and observe!!
2) If the Sun-Sign is Cancer , chances are the topics will mostly be humour or rants or stories. And 90% chances are that they would have not disclosed their name and if they have disclosed their name then there would be no photo of them in their profile. Search their whole blog and there are scarce changes of finding their photo there. They will be writing a lot of personal stuff but without any photo.
3) If the Sun-Sign is Scorpio, then like Cancer( both being water-signs) there will be stories/humour/rants et al. There will be one of these two things: either their hand-writing is good or their writing-style. There may be both qualities as well. Since one cant judge their hand-writing in blogs;)), read them and you will know the truth.
4) If the Sun-Sign is Capricorn, then feel assured no matter what the content is , the writing style would be modern and distinct.
5) If your Sun-Sign is Libra, sorry I haven’t come across any blogger with this sign.
Since Librans are supposed to be very practical, they might be thinking this Blogging turf a serious time of waste.
In fact most of the bloggers I have come across are either Cancer or Scorpio. So I can say, that I didn’t get to observe the other signs as such.
P.S: If you are any of this sign and you agree with it, do comment.
If you are any of this sign but don’t agree, still do comment.
If you are not any of this sign and think of it as Crabby Crap or Crappy Crab, then think as you wish;)).