Monday 1 July 2013

End of an era

         Today marks the end of an era. Google Reader will no longer be available tomorrow onwards. The one-stop destination where I used to read all my favourite blogs and sites shall be no more. You have been a good companion for the past 3 years, Google reader and time has come to move on.
          I exported all my stuff to "The Old Reader" but I am not finding it very user-friendly. It will take some time to adjust with it or to move to some new reader and you will be definitely missed.
           It has been a long time since I am back to blogger. This urge to write about anything and nothing was so much, but finally it was the demise of Google Reader that prompted me back. And now that I am back, I plan to hang around a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment