Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tag:After a long time

I found this fun tag at

http://thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/

, and here I am.

Rules

: Fill in the rest of the sentence with the title of a book you have read this year. I slightly tweaked the rules, as I haven’t read many books this year, yet. I have filled in the blanks using the names of books I have read so far.

In School I was: The Catcher in the Rye

People Might be surprised I’m: Interpreter of Maladies

I will never be: The White Tiger

My Fantasy job is: The Alchemist

At the end of a long day I need: Unaccustomed Earth

I Hate It When: 3 Mistakes of my Life

Wish I Had: The Secret

My Family Reunions Are: Great Expectations

At A Party You’d Find Me With: Sun Signs

I’ve Never Been To: South of the Border, West of the Sun

A Happy Day Includes: PS I Love You

Motto I Live By: Life as you make it

On My Bucket List: The Last Lecture

In My Next Life, I Want To Be: The Fountainhead


Tagging

Neha of My Lemonade Chronicles

and everyone else who is interested to take up this fun tag..

2 comments:

  1. In My Next Life, I Want To Be: The Fountainhead - Ah nice. May be read Atlas Shrugged.. you may want to be Daggy Tagart

    At A Party You’d Find Me With: Sun Signs... "Who moved my cheese?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cm-chap,"the Fountainhead" is the only Ayn Rand I have read..but sure would love to read more.
    why dont u take up this tag..I am sure u ll have loads of witty answers..:)

    ReplyDelete